Virus removal help

nevermind its back i have run so many virus scans and still its back. it is a malware threat. backdoor trojan, virus network worm, trojan_spy.win32@mx.
what should i do?

This is crazy my computer keeps randomly shutting down. I keep getting pop ups saying i need 2 get best anti virus software. has anyone ever had this type of trojan? i cant even get through a virus scan because it shuts down. am i f***ed? i finished windows live one care and it couldnt find any virusses.

no i havent it booted windows normally and from there i did the scans. if i do all virus scans and i think i got rid of it would it b gone?some1 b4 said something about storing in my pc and coming back over and over again. if i scan will it find it and delete it? how can i find if that file is still there?

Run all the scans in safe mode, restart and run them all again in regular windows.

It doesn't matter what you do, a virus can still hide a part of itself after being "deleted" Some anti-viruses (like NOD32) are great at getting rid of the whole thing, others (like Norton) suck at it. But in the end, the only way to guarantee it is gone is to re install windows.

shit that really sucks then i had tons of files on my hard drive i needed. and i already used the code. if u delete a virus do they keep coming back?

if u delete a virus do they keep coming back?

Again, that depends on the virus, and how successful the program was in removing it. Just run everything how i told you and use the correct programs (all that were said here, except norton. Use safemode with networking if you need to go download them) and everything should be good.

it is a malware threat. backdoor trojan, virus network worm, trojan_spy.win32@mx.
its that kind of virus. is it a hard one to remove? and does it keep coming back?

Back
Top Bottom