Virtual Box????

Remeniz

Fully Optimized
Anyone here used/using VirtualBox to run another OS on Windows?

I'm trying it out now to run Ubuntu in the Windows OS enviroment.

And it works! Do your stuff in windows and when you want Ubuntu run VirtualBox, double click on Ubuntu and your running Ubuntu.

No need to restart your machine!

Hi,

I have used it in the past, but i am a VMware type of guy myself. I don't have anything against it but I just don't like it as much.

Cheers!

Anyone here used/using VirtualBox to run another OS on Windows?

I'm trying it out now to run Ubuntu in the Windows OS enviroment.

And it works! Do your stuff in windows and when you want Ubuntu run VirtualBox, double click on Ubuntu and your running Ubuntu.

No need to restart your machine!

I have been using VirtualBox, tiny bit less flexibility than vmware, but faster and works better for me.

I have a question that's off topic. Can you run a virtual machine inside of a virtual machine? Haha. How sweet would that be. Like a neverending slew of virtual machines inside one another. That would just be sweeeeet....haha. I'm tired and caffeinated so that's why I'm pondering this...

Personally I don't think VirtualBox can be beaten, I have tried VMWare and couldn't get along with it as for VirtualPC I have never used it.

I came across an article in a mag' from last year and decided to try it out.

I'm going to actually install Ubuntu, rather than running the live version, to run via Virtual Box and see how I get on.

The whole point of this is to actually use Ubuntu to go online.

Back
Top Bottom