Video Card or Game problem?

MNI-SmellyCakes

In Runtime
Not exactly sure which is the problem, but for some weird reason Call of Duty: WaW Multiplayer lags a lot..not like freeze lag..just low fps lag. I'm running on 1440x900 and all No, or minimum on the rest. In some areas I get great framerates, in others..it's terrible.

Well, I got bored and started playing the Singleplayer Version on about Medium settings, and I got much better frame rates...what's the deal???

My video card isn't overclocked..and the CCC 3D Settings are on 'High Performance'.

Could this be a bug in the Multiplayer game? I know there are tons of bugs, but I'm just not sure if it's my computer or the game..

Hopefully when the patch comes out it will fix it, if it is the game..but otherwise, I'm stuck.

put your router in dmz.

go to your router setup page (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2) look for dmz and enable it and try playing again

how do i do that?

yeah...i'm not doing that. Was reading on a bunch of forums and they all replied saying do not enable dmz...it will open your router to a ton of unsafe things...very easy for hackers to get into

im not telling you to run in dmz for your whole life. just run it for 5 minutes and see how your game performance is.

Were just here to diagnose and rule things out

also make sure windows firewall has your game in its exception list

Back
Top Bottom