Very Strange problem!

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
So, I installed BF2: Special Forces and every time I try to play, it gets to the server, downloads the crap, and gets to "Join Game", and then it turns itself off. I just installed and updated it so nothing should be wrong but it's still being stupid. Any ideas?

Now it says I need to revert to the current version. I downloaded the incremental 1.12 patch thing. I don't know what's wrong! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

i had the exact same thing happen to me whenever i tried to play on wake island. i solved it by reinstalling bf2 and then i went and dowloaded all the patches again and now it works.

it might be a while before u can get SF to work again. The new patch screwed up everything (yes, again) so now the whole game is full of bugs. Like the map nightflight doesn't work, if u launch a TOW the whole server crashes etc.
And my SF complains about the cd-key now :confused:

U could try to dl the full patch, a few friends solved some of their bf2 problems by installing the full patch.

And make sure that u have "same version" checked from the filters when finding a server, since not all servers moved to 1.2 because of the bugs.

Yea I got really angry at SF and uninstalled it, re-installed it and then played it on single player while I downloaded the patch. Pretty crazy now though. The game is fun and everything it's just that it always sets itself at high and I don't want to play with like 50 fps because everything is maxed out. :(

Back
Top Bottom