Verticale refresh rate?

Insunna

In Runtime
I noticed on the bottom of EVEREST while browseing through it. It says "At least 85 Hz vertical refresh rate is recommended for classic (CRT) displays." ~ Area marked in red. Yet at the top it says my current VRR is 75Hz ~Area marked in Blue

Issue.png

Is this a big problem. Even if it isn't how do i fix this?

Right Click on your desktop, properties, settings, then advanced, and then go to monitor, and then change your refresh rate. Do you know the specs of your monitor? Make? Is that the built-in refresh rate or did you change it? And, what are the specs of your comp... just in case...

BUT! it does say just reccommended.. so its not like you HAVE to hvae that. I mean it wont hurt your monter if its less. But, i have mine at 60hrz, and its doing just fine.

it's not a problem at all. The refresh rate is just how many times the monitor updates the picture on the screen. So now u are getting 75 pictures per second.
I can clearly see 75hz flickering, I can even sometimes see my 85hz flickering.
Try the different ones and see which fits u the best.

Right click on desktop, properties (I think, it should be the lowest one) then settings and then advanced.
Then I have no idea what it's called in the english version of windows, but I'd gues it says monitor :) and in there u can change the refresh rate.

I have:

Dell E773c 17" CRT
Motherboard ~ Dimension 5100 / Chipset ~ Intel Lakeport-G i945G
Diamond Max 10 Maxtor 6L080M0
Radeon X600 Hyper Memory
Integrated Sound

Bout covers it.

Edit: Oh, and 512mb DDR2 SDRAM

Back
Top Bottom