Utorrent no connection

george2

Daemon Poster
When I start up Utorrent I get a hazard image download the bottom of the program saying that I have no incoming connections. I was a little worried with this. Is it the program or my internet connection and either way how do I fix it?

Yeah ok but when I get into my dsl setup I can't get into port forwarding, is there any other way to see what ports are open on my connection?

well my port forwarding option is under "virtual server". i also have mine set to "forward to dmz host", which basically means that whatever port i need to use, it will be allowed to the specified ip address.

just make sure youve checked all the options

turn off your firewalls, you have to get connections from regular end users, all firewalls will block those connections.

@dude se
port fowarding only increases speed, not funtinality. i use utorrent all the time and none of my ports are forwarded. ;)

That means the FBI know you have been downloading stuff illegally and they are tracing you down for huge fines. :eek:

Haha... Jokes.
Really... They are right above, you have no connections becuase the port is obviously closed which would be done in your firewall softwaer and router if you have one.

Back
Top Bottom