USB wirless mouse/keyboard

As long as you get a good quality set and keep good batteries in them, they are fine. I've been using a Microsoft wireless mouse for the past year or so with no problems.

I personally hate wireless crap like that. Ugh. I had a wireless keyboard and mouse made by Belkin (a decent company if you ask me) and it ate batteries like crazy...even the really expensive energizer lithiums (like 5 bucks for a pack of 2!..at least, when I bought them). So I recently switched to a wired Saitek Eclipse keyboard and a Logitech MX518 mouse and I couldn't be happier. It's all up to personal choice though. Some do plug in to recharge, so you won't always have to worry about batteries, but again, I urge you to take a look at some decent wired setups if that's an option for you. Happy hunting! :D

Your first mistake was buying a Belkin wireless setup dude. :p

Our Microsoft wireless meeces are very stingy with batteries. They last for weeks.

Well, it was also bought a few years ago, so the technology was just starting to hit the mainstream...I thought Belkin was a decent brand :| . Well, I guess lesson learned then--don't buy Belkin. I'm sure microsoft is leaps and bounds better though. But I guess we all have our personal experiences to give out for advice...

Back
Top Bottom