Urgent Help! Virus!!!

theshadowxx

In Runtime
hey so i was just surfing the web and all of a sudden my AVG anti-virus went off saying i have MULTIPLE THREAT detections. so I just seleted remove selected infections, and then like 1 min later it popped up again! and kept on saying MULTIple threat infections, so no wwhat should i do. I opened up my AVG anti-virus and am currently running a virus scan. the infections that i get are called Trojan Horse FakeAlert.FX and Trojan Horse Generic13.BQVV PLEASE HELP (btw im on typing this on my LAPTOP, which does have a virus, my DESKTOP is the one with this virus thing, PLEASE help! what do i do. ALSO should i be using AVG? is it the best ??? ahhh CRAP and now i just got a BSOD

Is it safe to turn on my computer even after i got a blue screen of death? i was thinking maybe running my currently installed antivurs, AVG in safe mode? and doing a full system scan?

Is it safe to turn on my computer even after i got a blue screen of death? i was thinking maybe running my currently installed antivurs, AVG in safe mode? and doing a full system scan?

running in safe mode IS turning your comp on.

yea scanning in safe mode is usually the best.

k so what i did was run malwarebytes but i dont think it helped. then what i did is uninstall avg in safe mode, then restart boot into safe mode. then i went to firefox and it brought me to google. then when i tried to search or go to any other site it wouldnt let me, there would just be a BLANK white page. on the bottom left corner of firefox it would say "done" like it was done loading. so what i had to do was download avira antivurs on this laptop and then put it on a usb drive and install it on my desktop (with the virus) I ran a full scan and it says there is nothing but i have a feeling this is because i havent updated it. I cant update it tho cause when i try to it says "cannot connec to server" EVEN tho it says connected on my desktop.....

You're probably better off doing a format/reinstall than trying to do a clean-up job.

k so what i did was run malwarebytes but i dont think it helped. then what i did is uninstall avg in safe mode, then restart boot into safe mode. then i went to firefox and it brought me to google. then when i tried to search or go to any other site it wouldnt let me, there would just be a BLANK white page. on the bottom left corner of firefox it would say "done" like it was done loading. so what i had to do was download avira antivurs on this laptop and then put it on a usb drive and install it on my desktop (with the virus) I ran a full scan and it says there is nothing but i have a feeling this is because i havent updated it. I cant update it tho cause when i try to it says "cannot connec to server" EVEN tho it says connected on my desktop.....

Why did you uninstall AVG then connect to the internet??? Anyway, if you can, click on this link http://www.eset.com/onlinescan/ and run the online scanner. If not, get on another working computer and download: http://fileforum.betanews.com/download/Spybot-Search-Destroy/1043809773/1 (Spybot Anti-Spyware) , http://download.cnet.com/3001-2239_...b1dc8f274265dfa2b9ae7a9bf7f8cc2&part=dl-85737 (Avast Anti-Virus). Install those free programs and run them in Safe Mode.

once you get everything clear
get NOD32 30 day trial
and then buy it from newegg and that will keep everyone happy

Back
Top Bottom