Upgrading

theres no point (u made a typo on your ram "4MB")
4 GB ram is alot, the processor is a bit slow for a core 2 duo but its ok. the geforce 8700M is really good and your hds are good as well. there is nothing much u can upgrade

Why would you want to upgrade it idiot, stop trying to show off your laptop by getting us to prove that there are no more upgrading possibilitles left. Go buy yourself a life.

Why would you want to upgrade it idiot, stop trying to show off your laptop by getting us to prove that there are no more upgrading possibilitles left. Go buy yourself a life.

????????? chill dude... :confused:

anyway, looks to me like you could maybe upgrade the processor but other than that, you got a pretty good laptop there

who pissed in your corn flakes:D ? chill dude.

lol dang I didn't ask the question to show my laptop off....I just wanted to know what else I could do...I didn't know for sure if I could upgrade the processor or if there was a point...the HDDs I didn't know if where good enough...I don't really know what I can upgrade

THERE IS NOTHIN!

Really, there's nothing that you can upgrade. If the computer isn't blasing fast already, then there is something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom