Which upgrade is the best???

i agree the ram because it will speed up your computer, unless you despretly need hdd or graphics, but i would get the ram

Either the hard drive or the RAM. I voted the RAM because personally I don't need 250GB of HDD space. I could get by on 80GB easily; my 160GB is a luxury to me lol. It may be beneficial to you because you're using it for videos, music, video editing, and gaming, all of which take up a good portion of your HDD. But if you're going for speed, the RAM is the way to go. Those three (2 links & yours) graphics cards are all too closely matched in performance to notice any difference at all between any of them in games. IMO, it would be a complete waste of money to upgrade to either of those two graphics cards from a 9200.

that graphics card sucks- ill sell you mine for dirt cheap

What kind?? How much?? do you ship to australia??

Either the hard drive or the RAM. I voted the RAM because personally I don't need 250GB of HDD space. I could get by on 80GB easily; my 160GB is a luxury to me lol. It may be beneficial to you because you're using it for videos, music, video editing, and gaming, all of which take up a good portion of your HDD. But if you're going for speed, the RAM is the way to go. Those three (2 links & yours) graphics cards are all too closely matched in performance to notice any difference at all between any of them in games. IMO, it would be a complete waste of money to upgrade to either of those two graphics cards from a 9200.

yeah i think i will get the RAM,i have only used 20Gb or room on my pc.

Thx everyone for your help!

Back
Top Bottom