Trying to uninstall...

Sooner

Baseband Member
I am trying to uninstall AVG free edition, it will not allow me to do so. Any ideas? Thanks.

im having the EXACT same problem, im wanting to figure this out,

P.S. freakin amazing name you have their man, im from altus if you know where that is, its an AFB

Quit the AVG control center by right clicking the icon in the taskbar, then go into Add or Remove Programs and uninstall it.

Yeah, know exactly where it is, I live in Poteau. Okay, I will have her try that, are you talking about the icon in the lower right hand corner? Thanks.

ya he is, and make sure there are no AVG processes in the process list, they probably start with av............exe something like that, make sure everything is off,

also responding to what you said atomic, do you know how to delete the folder all together? i tried to do that and some .dll file wasnt allowing me to do so, i didnt know if there was a way to delete things other than the simple right click and delete

Not sure it is in her tray, I will call her though. I tried earlier by going to add remove programs in the control panel and it did not work.

Back
Top Bottom