Trouble with viewing NSV file.

JD3

Beta member
I'm not really good with computers, i dont know what my computer specifications are- although i know my computer is around 6 years old and has microsoft xp.

I'm trying to view a NSV file, after over 6 hours i have given up. VLC player plays just the sound, the most recent version doesnt play anything. SMplayer, says the Mplayer is corrupt, so i downloaded that seperately and it also didnt work. Its a Winamp file, so i downloaded Winamp and i could only get sound (even after downloading the NSV plug-in). Any help would be greatly appreciated and if possible in the most simplest of English.Thanks in advance.

this a file you created or download? Any chance the file is just plain corrupted? WinAmp should play it. If only sound is produced ... I'd have to think the file is messed up somehow. If downloaded .... try downloading again. If you created it ... don't know what to tell you ... try again?

I know this wasn't a helpful solution, but NSV files should play just fine in winamp.

*** Did you install the lite version of winamp? The lite version (which is included in the full version install) will not play back nsv files correctly. Might double check that***

Back
Top Bottom