trouble understanding Voltage

All About AMD

Beta member
hello. i have been curious about the voltage on my computer. i have Hardware Doctor and don't understand the voltages. this is what they currently are running at.

VCore 1.65
AGP 1.49
+3.3v 3.06 i am concerned about this one.
+5v 4.92
+12v 11.52
-12v -11.86
dimm 2.66
5vsb 4.87
vbat 3.17

I have started playing BF2 again and now the game just closes out w/o reason or error message. but my computer starts beeping. i looked at my Hardware Dr. and it shows that my 3.3V is on the low side. and don't know if that is the reason that its beeping. The Hardware Dr. is set for 3.00 for the low and 3.50 for the high. what can i do and why is my game closing out w/o error message? :confused:

any advise will help. thanks.

Can you give your pc specs please, the psu seems to be under performing substantially so an idea of the hardware you're trying to drive with it would help. Also please include psu details (i.e. brand, output, amps on the 12v rail(s), power readings from the bios etc)

As all the voltages seem to be down I would (at this stage) suggest the psu is under rated for your pc.

I'd never trust software based measurements on the accuracy of your PSU voltages. If you have a multimeter, I would recommend manually testing the PSU with one of those.

Back
Top Bottom