Torque Game Engine

omgwtfroofles

Beta member
Hey guys,

I'm making a game(FPS) named Die Marinen with the torque game engine and I am looking for some people that might like to help out with creating the game. Trying to put this all together is quite difficult by yourself. Where else to find potential help than computerforums. :D I have already made the maps for the games and have uploaded some videos on youtube of them. The videos are not available yet, but I will post the links here so you can check them out when youtube decides to put them up.

Welcome!

you might have a little bit better luck putting this is the programming section. But oh well, a mod can move it if they see fit.

What kind of programming language are we talking about here. I would be interested, but my knowladge isn't soo good in anything but BASIC and Visual BASIC. I do know a little JAVA and if anything is required, i might be able to help with that.

The language is basically C+++ C, but most of the editing software is visual and it's a really easy program to use. 1/2 of the program is drag and drop with the world editor and then the GUI editing is very simple.

Some example code would be:

loadmission(); and that loads your entire game
quit(); quits game

It sounds interesting, but even with the visual software, it would still require calculations for like bullet path and what not. Unfortunatly thats still above my head, but some one else here may be able to help.

Yes, the game is 3D. The videos are now available, so check them out. I suggest the second video because you can sorta make it out. Also, the projectile paths, are mostly done for you. You just have to change the the file in notepad to different values such as:

projectiletype= 0 0 10
projectiledamage= 1
projectileimage= ak47.btp

if you would like, I could give someone a free copy of torque for them to experiment with and see if they could help me along with this.

Back
Top Bottom