Thinking About "Liquid Metal"? THINK AGAIN

dude seriously watch wat u say because some people here can be from germany and u are offending them. that spells big trouble for u so u better edit ur post right after u read this. its best not to bring up old wars.

excuse me but
wtf r u talkin bout?
not all germans are nazis, infact now not many of them are, and ther are almost as many american nazis as german nazis, i think
lol
:confused:

Liquid metal is very acid may i add. The chemical reaction to it could destroy an entire car... Liquid metal is used to be placed on something metalic that won't have a reaction to that. Aluminum is a different kind of metal and it is mostly stainless steel

Feircepc said:
dude seriously watch wat u say because some people here can be from germany and u are offending them. that spells big trouble for u so u better edit ur post right after u read this. its best not to bring up old wars.

Considering that approximately 95% of Germany hates the Nazis (which was a political party, not Germany as a whole), I don't think they would take it very offensively, unless you said that to a Neo-Nazi...

About that "Liquid Metal", it probably works really well, but you just need to use PURE copper and be careful.

IHateDells said:
damn nazi's are attacking out heetsinks now! wat could they think of next!

LOL the troll "nazis" are going to come after you now. I got your back.

Come on guys, maybe he didn't mean what he said, now that you guys have repremanded him.

*cough say sry now! cough*

Back
Top Bottom