Thermaltake Shark/Armor or Antec P180.

worshipme

Golden Master
Ahhhh! I can't make up my mind:mad: . Anybody who has any experience with one of these, your opinion is welcome. And no, I don't want the 900. I think it's an overprices, piece of steel shit with a big fan. Please help me decide.

I like the antec p180's look a lot better. I used it for my brothers build about two years ago.

The three 120mm fans in the case do an excellent job of keeping everything cool. One is in the lower chamber, one on the top, and one typical exhaust. The large size fans allows them to be fairly quiet while moving good amounts of air.

The case itself keeps everything pretty silent, and putting all the parts in was easy and there was plenty of room.

The two usb ports in front are also convenient for connecting am mp3 player and/or flash drive easily. And the audio port is nice too in the front, pretty convenient.

The PSU being on the bottom also grew on me.

That's what I've been thinking. But the Tt Shark has a removable mobo tray (a feature that I love) and it's all aluminium.

Consider how often you actually would use a removable motherboard tray. Its nice during the build, but personally i don't see too much of a reason for taking out the mobo and all the attached components regularly. I like working on my computer with everything still in the case, and I leave the power plug in the computer to keep it grounded.

I'm not sure if you would use it more than me though.

(You moved from England to France? Didn't know too many English liked the French).

id say whatever you think looks better, removable mobo tray is cool like mayorredbead said your not gonna use it a whole lot, and i have the P180B and all you have to do is unscrew 2 finger screws and then pull off the side. Quite easy. I think the P180 looks better.

Don't hate the Antec 900 though. Its done good for me, but I respect your decision to not pick it, but usually a good fan is a good thing.
I do think it should have fan filters, but you can buy these rather easily.

Yeah, a Removable motherboard tray is a plus. Thats what I missed with going with the Antec 900, as putting the massive fan heatsinks onto the CPU was rather hard...

Back
Top Bottom