Is there a program that will do this?

tehpwner

Beta member
Hey, what I need is a slave who will sit at my computer and do stuff for me....but...I don't exactly have one...so I was thinking of plan B...finding a computer program to do my bidding.

Pretend it is March Madness. You are in school and have no time to check the scores during the game. So you tell your program (a head of time) to open up your browser at 2:00pm or whenever the game ends. (I was thiking you would do this kinda like...the computer would "screen record" what you do and then do it on it's own) go to espn.com click on...um...something like ncaa scores or w/e...then to go and copy the text next to the words...lets say UCLA vs DUKE and paste that text into the text box at http://smseverywhere.com/ and then type in my phone number and hit send...

Like it is kinda hard to explain what is going on in my mind and what I am thinking of. But if you understand, is there anything out there remotely resembling what I am explainging?

Thanks.

welcome to CF's i dnt think there is a program out there at the moment that does what your thinking but if u find a programmer he could probably make a program like that for ya.

you could do that with a macro program but the location of everything would have to be the same. so its inpractible.

i know you can get scores texted to you without your computer

Really how so?

But really, the scores being texted was just an example...I don't have an urging want for scores to be texted to me.

You can do that with a mouse macro if everything is in the same location everytime like Rudster said. Type in mouse macro in google and find a free one that records key strokes and left/right clicks record one then play it

Back
Top Bottom