Is there a KVM switch - which also has outlets for Aircard and speakers?

mcleanirish

Beta member
Hi all, This is my first post on here. I bought a TRENDnet KVM switch from Radio Shack, which works rather well. However, as I used it I realized I want to have my air-card hooked up to the KVM box, so I can have both computers hooked up to the internet simultaneously. Having to switch out Aircard between computers is a hassle, and I'm hoping there's a way to combine.

I know there is a KVM switch which allows you to hook your speakers up to the box - so both computers are hooked up to them at same time. However, I still have yet to find one with an outlet for an Aircard as well. My aircard is hooked up to computer via a USB, so the KVM box would need to have that USB outlet.

So in essence I'm looking for a K-V-M-S-A switch.

Is it possible for all these, and is there such a device available? I'm hoping TRENDnet has one, as it didn't require software and was simple to use.

Thanks everyone.

As long as the Aircard is accepted by those USB ports, then it would be perfect. May pull the trigger on it. I figure it's a good deal even if the Aircard doesn't work on it - at least I'll get the speakers. If Aircard doen't work with a 200$-retail device like that, then I don't expect it would work with many others.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom