text to speech

jcon891

Daemon Poster
hi i am looking for a text to speech program where i can save the speech as a .wav file. (i am looking for something w/ a robot voice. not the regular ppl voices.)

hmm, be prepared to shell out some big cash for that program. and i like how your avatar is ati, yet you have a nvidia graphics card.

ya, i know, i get that a lot. lol ok, back to business. this is a post about text to speech, programs plz :p :p :p

ok never mind i found a program. textaloud. i just modified the voice of microsoft sam to sound like a robot :D easy enough. the reason i wanted this is so i could record small clips for trillian to say when someone came online
example: kyle is online, kyle is offline/ bobby is online, bobby is offline. that sorta thing.

aggg i just went through the trouble of finding a program, and recording all of the sounds, and then i find out there is no way to assign a sound to each of the names that sign on. i am so stupid. (if anyone uses trillion, please tell me if there is a way.)

EDIT (again): w00t there is a way and i found it right after ^ writing that :p :p

Back
Top Bottom