Terminator 2 extreme edition dvd problem

superman22x

Golden Master
My friend let me borrow his HD version of the terminator 2. Its the special version only meant to be played on the PC. But It wont play, I installed the interctual player and all. It than gets to a screen saying you need windows mdeia player 9 or newer. And I have ista so I have 11 I think. Well, it gives 3 options to click, "Windows XP" "200, ME, 98" or "Resume." None work, resume brings me back to the main menu, and the others just dot let me install windows media player 9 cause its old. So than I tried to just click the actual video files and play them, but they are protected by DRM, and they are WMV files, anyway I can rip them or something to play on my computer?

Yeah I knew what you meant. Is there someway I could rip the files and take the DRM off? Or should I just ask for the regular version.

No its a regualr dvd, but the files are WMV. Its the second disk in a 2 disk set for the terminator 2. If I could remove the DRM I could go from there.

I'm going to get the regular edition today. And run it with teh Nvidia purevideo I just got!! Anyone tried that before?

Back
Top Bottom