Task Manager and CMD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
well yes, the title basically says it

Task Manager no longer opens up for me! atl ctrl del doesnt work, right click task bar then task manager doesnt work, i go to run and type taskman.exe and it doesnt work... it sux

any idea what can be the issue?

also, when i try to go into command prompt cause i wanna telnet into sdf, its telling me another program is using the cmd, and well i cant ruddy well check can i considering task manager has up and vanished on me lol

help dudes! HELP! i can not live without command prompt.... ='(

Sounds like possibly a trojan, try going start>run>cmd then type in tasklist it should show you your running processes, then if you find something abnormal, use taskkill /PID xxx of the process.

i cant get into the cmd so i cant even do that?

everytime i try to open the command line its telling me another program is using it and it wont open?!?

Have you tried starting in Safe Mode? That'll mean any rogue process shouldn't start (with any luck).

i have the same problem. i went to start, run and then it says open so i type in tasklist as "uid=[0]" says. then a box pops up and says this:

C:\\WINNT\System32\tasklist.com
C:\\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Window applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

any help? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom