Talk about Invasion of privacy eh?

Ok dude, make a new partition, secure it with a password, and make it the socandary boot. That wasy, it will boot like normal in the partition with the program on it and your dad will never know there's a second aprtition. To get on it, just select it while booting up, and then it's like having a new computer and secure files.

Or you could load the NetNanny.exe folder in a C++ or whatever language was used to create it in a compiler; such as Dev C++ or whatever. And just take out one semicolon and that will throw the intire program out, well it should at least. Dad will never know the problem and you'll be all good.

And no that's not illegal whatsoever...If anything NetNanny is illegal.

if you have an older version of it theres supposed to be a password written in ~frontdoor i think it is...that doesnt work for new versions though. my friend has it, he says he got around it because when your internet time limit or whatever is up, a box pops up that says your time has expired, and if you dont click ok nothing happens..also i guess you could just use ctrl alt delete and end the process

haha. Yeah end the process. ALthough that is if it's even listed. But if you can open the source code thorugh Dev C++ or VisualBASIC then change some code around and presto, no more NetNanny. :)

I would prefer NOT trying to dodge NetNanny. Sure it's annoying. But imagine if he finds out that you set up another account WITHOUT NetNanny and found out you dodged it. Then he'll be on you like flies on poopie. =)

[w00t!]gAme* said:
my dad recently got a program called Net Nanny.
hes been claimiing that he can see my msn convos? Is this true or can ne program do trhat or is he just liein...

Thank God my mom isn't like that. Anyways, if he is doing this, it is pretty much an invasion of your privacy (not legally) because the computer is provided publicly. If I were you, I'd "accidently" download a trojan and run it and watch him get all angry. Then if he says he doesn't believe you, tell him to use the NetNanny. NetNanny = suxors.

Back
Top Bottom