Stero and Audigy 2 ZS

CarpeNoctem

Daemon Poster
As of now I have my receiver hooked up to my Audigy 2 ZS outputing to a right speaker and a left speaker. Both speakers are working fine, except that I am getting only the right channel out of both of them.

Does anyone know how I can get the left channel going to the left speaker and the right channel going to the right speaker without buying new hardware?
I hope this makes sense.

Are you sure that on the volume control on your task bar, (Right click logo, and go to Open Volume Control), and make sure the balance on all is set to in the middle. I know that seems simple, but you never know.
Its either that, or the speakers have not been plugged from the soundcard to your amp in the right way, because it seems like the left/right speaker is getting all the sound, and not both)

so make sure a splitter (Not sure of exact name) (goes from one plug from your soundcard to left and right plugs for the amp which you connect phono cables to), goes out of the 1 Speaker port on the soundcard to your amp in the left and right speaker ports.

Hope I've helped...
*KaGe*

Ok so, here is how it works. There is one 1/8" plug on the soundcard for Left/Right. I have a 1/8" cable going to a 1/8" to RCA splitter. I am positive all of the settings are set right.

There is only one plug for Left/Right on my soundcard. The rest are for surround sound and input.

Yep, that seems right to me...

Have you checked the balance?

Other than that, its got me

*KaGe*

Back
Top Bottom