This Is Starting To Kill Me

Tech N9ne

In Runtime
ok guy this is some weird shit every once and a while i get trjoan's and dialers comming into my computer i dont know how the hell it keep's comming back after i remove it here check this out

thats how many bloody times ive gotten the same virus's over and over just out of no where its a joke

also i have got that ad ware bull shit to

ah damn the pic didnt work oh well but ive gotten this dialer called dialer.7ADpower
like 2 or 3 times but it get removed then befor that i get this trojan called download.trojan and also i get this stupid ADware.IEplugin all the time it gets deleted to tho

OK, let me fix your stuff first. :)
tags are used for sites, like this:
[CODE][IMG]www.yoursite.com/whatever.jpg[/CODE]

Second, there is the edit button for avoiding doube posts and members argueing.)
Third, I know you're in B.C and I will go live there too, but the language has to be watched. Hell for me isn't anthing, but if someone else modifies it, it's their choices :)

Now, for your issue.

Anti-virus, such as A-squared, Spybot, Hijackthis and AVG doesn't help? OR, does any anti-virus you're using didn't help? Well, this time, we will manually delete it. when your PC boots, press F8 for the log menu for Windows. Choose safe mode. After that, you can actually right click and delete whatever files annoys you. If this doesn't work, I'm afraid, but you will need to reinstall Windows.

Back
Top Bottom