Spyware Blaster?

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

As much as i love spyware blaster 3.4 it seems it hasnt had any updates for like 2weeks or so...the only time i have had updates is when i downloaded and installed it about 2 weeks ago...i am just wondering if any oen else has noticed this?

Well ... i have spyware blaster but i don't use it
My point being that i don't know what it is for lol ...
Is it like Immunising your computer like in Spybot S&D ... if so, would the protection still be there if i close the program ?
I haven't gotten any updates from Spyware Blaster too ... could spyware finally be going down ? :D Probably not though ...

spyware blaster is an awesome program that acts as a shield instead of a scanner so it stops most spyware from actually getting on to your system in the first place...i have ad-aware and when i didnt have spyware blaster, ad-aware would detect stuff almost all the time after i had been on the internet but now that i have spyware blaster enabled i havent got anything it is wonderful!

Ahh ok ty cantona :)
By the way ... does the program have to be running to actually give you protection?

all you have to do is have all protection enabled and thats it...you are able to exit it and as long as protection is enabled it is alright

Back
Top Bottom