Speeding up Windows XP by roughly 100%

I stumbled upon a program called Speed Gear 5.0. So I download it, install it, and run it. It comes up with a box and a drag bar, the default is at 10000, so me being the guy who loves speed, drags that little bar to the max, 20000. And BOOM Windows XP is some seriously fast shizzle.

So basically this thread is to say how you can improve your Windows XP speeds by roughly 100%. All you have to do is go here; http://www.download.com and search for Speed Gear 5.0. Then download it and install it. Next run the thing.

Once in just drag the bar all the way to the FAST side, click Apply. And run a program that has an image of some sort. Notice how the image is running a lot smoother? To test this out I used a Messaging service, such as Trillian. When you see a friends Buddy Icon, it doesn't display at it's normal rate that XP can play it at, nope, XP is now 100% faster so the image is 100% faster. Really sweet stuff.

It's very handy for using the Internet, because it, at least for me, boosted my web browsing pace by a good amount. Although it did not effect downloads, which is weird becausew in order to view a webpage you have to download the content...but oh well.

So anywho, if you want to test this thing out and see for yourself then just go to the URL I posted and search for Speed Gear 5.0 It's a pretty sweet program...

so does it work then AOD? i get very suspicious about programs like this and what they calm

It works. I have Win 2k3 and works like perfect. Even my PII tower that I'm on right now with Win98 works good

yea this thing is amazing. i can get to webpages so quick now. a noticable difference.

im with the monger on this one ive put far to much effort and cash into my pc to want ot put this software on it before i know how it works

Back
Top Bottom