Speaker System Problem

T-Doit

In Runtime
I hav plugged all the Speakers into my comp, and installed the Drivers needed. I had to get a new PCI Card to get Surrond Sound on this comp. Whenever I play Music, only the front 2 speakers work... got any suggestions?

try to go to the options in the software that came with the soundcard and switch it to 4 speakers (4.1) or 5 speakers (5.1) or whatever you have.

I did, and it still ain't workin, but we hav determined that 2 of the plugs for the speakers in the Subwoofer do not work... and i also hav another problem... everytime I unplug something from my Sound Card, my comp crashes

-----------
Edit
-----------
We just have just noticed that the Center Speaker doesn't work, it worked about 20 minute ago...

what kind of soundcard do you have? try reinstalling the software for the crashing problem

I reinstalled the Driver for the Sound Card and it still crashes. I dunt really care bout that... I just want these Rear Speakers to work... Whenever I plug the Rear Speakers into a Front Speaker Jack, it works... so do u think its just the rear speaker outputs?

Back
Top Bottom