Sound Card Help!

It uses it's own drivers, so no, it's not compatible with the RealTek drivers.

What about StereoMixer then?

Or would this one work better than the top one I posted, I'm still looking for RealTek Drivers and StereoMix

What about StereoMixer then?

Or would this one work better than the top one I posted, I'm still looking for RealTek Drivers and StereoMix

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2177471&Sku=D10-2092

That one looks good. The thing is though, which ever sound solution you choose, they will have their own drivers and software packages. Most of them will have similar options to what you get with the HD Audio Manager you currently use.

The main thing is that I NEED StereoMix so I can broadcast sound in my games, I've got like that 1 out of 10 cards that don't have StereoMix capabilities and it really sucks!

Seriously, onboard audio with realtek drivers sucks. Whatever video card you buy is going to be better than onboard sound. The card and the drivers and software that come with it should have the capabilities you need, if it doesn't perhaps you can get a 3rd party app that will do the same thing.

Or if it's what you need, then just stick with your onboard sound.

Back
Top Bottom