something wrong with network on gunz

jnthn205

Baseband Member
whenever i try to play a game of gunz, it connect, but all the people in the game have little heart monitors above there head. (this is a sign of them lagging out) but if everybody has it, that would mean something is wrong with MY internet. So does anybody know how i can fix this? I have Verizon FIOS, and i think ever since i got this, for some reason i cant play some games...idk why.

here is a picture of what im talking about

untitled16eq.jpg

and at the bottom where it says where people have been defeated. sometimes it says "agent error: Agent not available"

I'm guessing that you're hosting the game and its probably that your upload speed isnt fast enough to keep up with all those people connected to you

so natej315 is trying to say , get sombody with a faster connection to host the game

if that is indeed what you are doing.

what is faster than a fiberoptic connection from verizon? i think it's a problem with verizon.. i use verizon dsl and i've never even been able to dl the patch.. let alone getting into the game. what was your isp prior to FiOS?

?? no its not!! other people are playing fine. Notice at the bottom is says so and so has defeated so and so...that means other people are playing....

Back
Top Bottom