Software Help for Online Emulation Gamming

peteyboy22

Baseband Member
Hello, me and my friend are working together again, only instead of building a computer for the first time (which we did successfully) we are trying make it so we can play any multiplier game on PC or an emulator, playable online.. not like massive multi-player, but multi-player, as if the person was next to you

this is my plan so far..

dominate computer (player 1)

-runs the game/emulator
-has all controls configured and saved in the emulator
-runs some sorta of "virtual web cam" to send to player 2
-has "virtual keyboard" which player 1 and 2 will share, but will have different keys set in the emulator settings (cheating will be a problem)

Player 2
-just opens up msn or some other Instant messaging like program that supports web cam and we have video
-also runs the "virtual keyboard" program

and thats it.. but i don't know how to program, and i don't know if software like this already exists

i was thinking Team Viewer, it would solve all the problems.. but my friends computer runs ubuntu, plus i've never used Team Viewer before, so i'm not sure if it would work.. please help in anyway possible

Already exists. Called hamachi. Emulators are illegal if you dont own the original rom. All emulators (mainly all) have online play. Such as older sega ones i remember laying mk3 online...also the Wii Emulator (Dolphin) i was playing mariokart online too...but thats because i own the mario kart disc..otherwise its illegal...

Back
Top Bottom