Software

bigd1802

Beta member
I have been searching for some software for awhile but I can't find too much. The things I am looking to do are:

- Make a 3D model of anything, even add all the little things like lights and such
- a program which allows me to control everything in my house from my computer and also access my computer anywhere. Also make a good person.
- the last thing is a program that allows me to have someone record their voice and have me be able to switch it with another.

Though most of these may seem odd, I know they are out there. If there are any other programs that are pretty sweet, feel free to add them cause I am trying to get many programs on all my new computers. Thanks for the help.

1) Anim8or is a great free modeller/animator

www.anim8or.com

2) Sorry, no idea

3) I know of some, but I'll have to look again. You mean making you rvoice like a chimpmunk and alien voices type of changes?

Well, for the voice one. I was talking more along the line of one person says something and records it. Then if you have a clip of another voice u can get it to say what you said in their voice. Get what I am getting at?

I got your number...lol

If you do it for monetary gain, it's called fraud.
If you do it to mess with some one, it's called harassment.
Either the person who's voice you use or the person being played the recording can sue you in civil court. The judge may add to your woes by confication of your computer equipment and slapping you with a fine on top of all that. If you're lucky you may get off with probation.
Best to leave that to the spooks at the CIA...

Back
Top Bottom