SO ****ING PISSED: Vista Problems

well, my corrupt file's name was DC1F3C67.cab. I dont know wtf that means, and nothing would come up in google.

arrrggg!! This is so furustrating!!! I'm just gonna "get" another vista. See if any files in that is corrupted.

That's what happens with torrents. You run the risk of having a small bit of file corrupted. It's especially frustrating with big files.

Well, my friend "got" vista and "humpdy dumpdy"ed it if you get what I mean. And it worked perfect. Maybe I should ask him..but that selfish little ***** doesnt tell me.

If your using pirated software then thats the risk you take, simple as that lol. There are ways to fix the corrupt file, but you need a working copy of the file to do that, and you havent got one. Why dont you just buy an original disc, it would have saved days of hassle.:)

i never have a problem with not so legal software. maybe because i always get the good copies. anyway it sounds like you need a re install

Well...I seriously would if I had a job and money, but now, I dont have these things. And my parents already shelled out lots of money for my new PC...buying another vista...thats too much for them. lol.

Well your only other options are to borrow a disc from someone, or keep trying downloads till ya get a working copy.

Back
Top Bottom