SO ****ING PISSED: Vista Problems

Xx-Legend-xX

In Runtime
Well, at first, I downloaded vista and put it on a DVD (the normal way). But obviously, it won't boot at startup, so I tried to open the setup.exe at mycomputer manually, and it actually installed vista for me. But now, when I try to install some softwares, it always gives me error messags like "A FILE IS CORRUPT" or something. WTF!!!! Anyone have a solution? I've been working all day trying to figure this out. :mad: :(

Did you set it as bootable media when burning it?

Can I ask is this software legal becuase if you downloaded it from a torrent site or something like it (not recommended), You often get get missing or corrupt files with big software pieces like this.

If it is legal you can contact Microsoft Customer Support, they will help you out.

it installed sucessfully but he is trying to install another program i belive.

i also belive it has nothing to do with vista or have you already tried it on xp?

Well, everything in the vista works perfectly, but when I try to install some softwares, it says cant install because of a corrupted cabinate file. How do I fix this??

Methinks the version though hath be legal not. If it is illegal, it might be a corrup file, if it is legal then contact Customer Support.

Weeeeellllll, it would be easier just 'getting hold' of another ISO if you know what I mean.

Mods, I am not suggesting anything, just giving my opinion on a problem.

Back
Top Bottom