so i was just sexually harrasing a comp

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
so i was looking at this kid's comp and then i noticed that one of the ram sticks wasn't in all the way, only one of the clicks were down so i took it out, then put it in the right way, now the computer froze at startup and i was like O_O, so then i open it up and take that stick of ram out and start it up guess what happens

the power cables to the HD and the CD drives and stuff just started smoking!!

WHAT THE !?!??!!?!?!??! anyone know whats wrong?

well if something started smoking, you blew something out. That was visible. I don't know what was working fine. You could of zapped something out..

Goodness sakes what kind of computer was it? Old new or what. If it was old it was probably time for the computer to kick the bucket. I dont see how just messing with ram can cause smoking. If the ram was put in backwards or incorrectly it may have jammed the socket, if so then the electricity going into the ram slot maybe over loading due to damaged power receptor pins. This circuit overload could cause the rest of the system over load and cause things such a hard drives cd drives especially the power supply to malfunction and cause the system to smoke.

Back
Top Bottom