slow slow SLOW internet...

hellifino69n

Solid State Member
ok, got everything working on new formatted computer (yay). BUT, thje internet is going super super slow since I got it working. I've restarted my computer, unplugged all my router and cable modem stuff, everything I can think of. Web pages used to come up in an instant. Now things are taking forever to connect and all this crap! please, does anyone know why it might be going SO slow?

try reinstalling your ethernet driver/installing a new one, if this doesnt work you might want to contact you service provider

Or you could have gotten some kind of virus....even though you reformatted you could have gotten a virus whene you first connected

first, you need to get mozilla, cause its got its own little protection thing, unlike the internet explorer, and you should get adaware se personal edition, then update win patches and drivers, and if that dont work...either ur internet sucks, or you need to buy a spam killer, thats get rid of keyloggers, spywere ect..

sometimes alot of spyware and viruses can result in internet as they're flooding ur browser up n it just cant run smoothly. try ad-aware and a decent anti-virus...and yeh i agree get firefox

Back
Top Bottom