Single Board Computers

MC_HAccord

Solid State Member
Hello everyone, I'm wondering about single board computers. Does anyone have any recomendations? I need something small and something preferably something I can cram into a handheld box with monitor and a tiny keyboard (touchscreen LCD) and I need a USB port. I want a hand held computer to do OBD2 readings off my cars. I really don't know what kind of OS i want on there either. Thanks for your help.

Yeah, that is a nice computer, but minus about 2,100$ and that's my budget. I want something extremely simple and small, just the board itself you know those ones that run the OS off of a flash card similar to Digital cameras? Thanks for your help though.

I don't know. I kind of like having the computer so it's open for more advanced programs. Like dyno testing etc. I was just looking into the SBCs because I though those might do well for something as simple as OBDII. Thanks for all your help.

Guys he's on a tight budget. If he can afford to build something then let's point him in that direction. Ya'll talking all this high dollar tablets and laptops.

What are exactly looking for? TabletPC's? Laptops? Also, what do you mean by "single board" computers? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom