Should I get this computer

TheBulgarian

Beta member
I want to buy this computer:
Core i3 Desktop PC, 1.5TB HD, 8GB DDR3 1333 RAM, Blu-Ray, 24" Screen
I need a new computer because I like to play games. I want to play games at least on med settings while having good frame rate.
Games like Starcraft 2, dead space 2, Cod games, bfbc2
I ESPECIALLY want to get this computer for BF3. I am on a budget and this is pretty much the only choice I see that I think will run it on med-high set with a resolution on 12xx times 1xxx.
I just want to know if this is a good computer to buy. I probably can upgrade at least 1 part of this computer like the CPU or the GPU
Which one would be the best to upgrade?
Should I even get this computer?
Please tell me the pros and cons about the CPU and GUP
Thank you~!

PS I know a lot of you on here have AWESOME rigs. I dont want to be like that. I just want a decent computer that can run games. I cant afford to buy so many things just to play games.

Last thing If I could UPGRADE just ONE thing on this computer, which would it be and why?

I see only one thing wrong with this computer. The seller states that the i3 processor is a quad core but I believe that i3 processors are only dual cores at most. The video card should be more than enough for Battlefield 3 and the other games you mentioned. Everything in this system is great and is only $400. If I built this computer on newegg it would be around $1400 so this is an amazing deal. I would get it while you can.

The one thing I might upgrade is the power supply. It should be fine but 650W doesn't seem like a lot for all that's in there.

EDIT: 650W is plenty for everything in there. I honestly would upgrade the video card then even though it is still a great card.

he doesnt mention what motherboard is included or if it is included at all. also like Tkess said you will need a new gfx card if you plan on running those games at that monitors 1080p resolution

he doesnt mention what motherboard is included or if it is included at all. also like Tkess said you will need a new gfx card if you plan on running those games at that monitors 1080p resolution

Yeah I never even realized anything about the motheboard until you said that. Well yeah, that could be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom