Sh*t myspace wont display Japanese...any ideas?

dan7777

In Runtime
Hi guys, I am trying to make friends in Japan before I go there for a few months. The trouble is, I cannot get myspace to display Japanese characters. I have seen other profiles with it, but mine will not work. Other people have had the same problem. The strange thing is, that it works at first, and I can input the characters in the 'edit profile' section and it will appear on my profile. However, after a few minutes the characters are replaced with question marks. It's not my browser or PC, it must be a problem with the website.

Any ideas as to why this is happening? Why the does it work one second and not the next?

Thanks for any suggestions, or comments.

*edit:

I just thought, could it be that the proxy servers used to cache data between me and myspace main servers have Jap language support, whilst the main servers dont? Would this explain why after a few minutes my profile will have '????????'s instead of jap characters? Some profiles do have Japanese language on them, the only ones that do that I have seen are American ones though. I'm in Uk, so would my profile be stored on different servers? - Which don't have Japanese text support perhaps?

I dont know a lot about networking so it would be great if someone could comment on my thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom