Severe Mouse Help.

Stampy

Baseband Member
I have a MX1000 cordless mouse. Ive had it for about 6 months now and its beginning to have some problems. While playing BattleField2 (and when im not playing games) very frequently out of no where the cursor jolts to the sky, as high an angle as it can go. This isnt an issue with my mosue pad because ive tested different types, so I suspect its something with the mouse. Is there anyone who has had this problem before, or knows what I can do to fix it? This is really putting a dent into my performance, and patience.

Stampy said:
I have a MX1000 cordless mouse. Ive had it for about 6 months now and its beginning to have some problems. While playing BattleField2 (and when im not playing games) very frequently out of no where the cursor jolts to the sky, as high an angle as it can go. This isnt an issue with my mosue pad because ive tested different types, so I suspect its something with the mouse. Is there anyone who has had this problem before, or knows what I can do to fix it? This is really putting a dent into my performance, and patience.

ya, that same thing happens to me, i have a microinnovations wireless mosue and keyboard, and it happens to me during counter strike, as well as when i am not playing games. ive tried to find a solution for it, but havent succeeded. a way to deal with it , though, is every time it happens immediately lift the mouse up, and it will go back to normal. its still annoying though....

Hmm I have a cordless phone... think that could be any reason? I heard they could interfere with wireless connections, so maybe its screwing over my mouse. It only began being used frequently about a week ago when my corded phone broke...

But if anyone has a solution pllllease help us.

Oh, and it has a rechargable battery John123.

Back
Top Bottom