Sending sheet music to you tube users

Poop_Hole

Banned
I wrote a song and I am getting it copy righted. I wanna send the sheets that are on finale over the internet to you tube users so they can post videos of them playing it. How do I do this? Give advice that works and i'll +rep u

?? I dont have a scanner? Would I have to print and scan at the public library. How do I scan? Will i upload it to a folder from the scanner? Then how do i send the scanned images?

Use a program like Finale to "rewrite" your music and then save it and send it as an attachment in an e-mail.

http://www.finalemusic.com/notepad/

good idea but then I have to get their email and i wanna message them without getting email 2 time consuming. If I use their email I have to communicate with them. But I might do that + rep thanks. Anyone got any other ideas so i dont have to email them?

Use a program like Finale to "rewrite" your music and then save it and send it as an attachment in an e-mail.

i already did it on finale hascet. How do i send it as an attachment in an email? Will that work?

Does anyone know a way so i can send it to people without emailing them? Or how do to what hascet is talking about with attachments how does that work?

I have encountered another problem. How do I upload or save the finale document in a way so that they don't have need to have the finale program to view the document by clicking the link?

Back
Top Bottom