School

Steven11

BSOD
Is there a way that i can get into admin account at school as i hate this stupid limeted user so that i can install a program? I cannot access cmd so i cant think of anything?

hmm yeah when it comes up the login screen enter the user name as admin then enter the admin password:D:D

lol nah i know how ya feel i have same problems

last couple years iv worked out a few ways to get into things

firstly....easily, open up internet explorer and in address bar just try typin c:/ and see if it lets you! thats a nice easy one

secondly open word and click insert object and then try c:/ trick

to open up in windows thing thats hidden (at my school they hide like freecell and minesweeper and that) then on the dekstop just hit f1 and search for it in help. when you open the topic the first line says ... click here to open solitare.... (for eg)

another one is to open wordpad and type in whatever line of code you want to run (you'll need to check some other forums for help on code) for example you could type
start c:/windows/system32/cmd.exe
to open up command promp, you click save as and save it as start.BAT for example. make it a batch file, and click it a lot quickly til it executes before visual rules block it offf.

theres a few for ya to try! my school picked up on most of them quite quick! especially internet epxlorer one! (they blocked off my internet for 2months... but what i done was open visual basic and went to tutorial or sumthin and it automatically made a browser that let me on!! that was class!) anyway lol schools r so fun and normally admins dah ken what they doin! have a play!

cheers

Jay

(By way if any admins find this kinda inappropriate then feel free to erase)

and sorry there will be heaps of typos! typed quickly wthout checkin so sorry bout em!

i CAN DO that but i really dont know the admin password i can get on c:/. how can i get the admin passwork, The school network is crap i got into the software drive where they keep a copy of the windows server 2003 cd and win xp pro. They caught me and blocked it off but it doest matter i will find a way

omfg how bad can it be..technically your parents and we are too. we pay for the schools to stay open through taxes. that means we pay for the software and such...so technically it would be like hacking into your own computer :p

Boot up in knoppix and copy the SAM and SYSTEM file to a flash drive. They will be bigger than a floppy. Then take it home and crack it. It's as simple as that.

My school used 8 character passwords so it took me six days to crack it with a brute force attack.

Is your question about my post? If so, I don't see any relevance. It shouldn't matter whether or not you can choose your own password since you are not going to be in windows.

Also, if you do decide to boot into knoppix, unplug the ethernet cable.

Back
Top Bottom