Scan Files to PDF

woodland81

Beta member
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me on this matter.

At work, what I want to do is Scan Paperbase files and store them, possibly attach them up to a database. havent really got a system in place yet.

Anyway, our photocopier scans pages and creates a pd file for them. What I wanted to do what to be able to Scan a File, and then when I have additional pages, be able to scan these into a separate PDF and then merge them into one whole document. And in some cases, insert pages between existing ones so that I can have them in date order.

I guess im just wanting to come up with a way of archiving, to try for paperless office in theory.

Ive looked around on my version of Adobe Reader but cannot find a way to insert and merge pdfs. Is it possible, or does anyone know of another method or basic system that could benefit us. Even if i could find an already created basic system database where you enter records and just attach the scanned File,hyperlink or whatever would even be good, not found anything like this to use as a template online as yet though.

I found couple of other software packages, one freeware, and one which needs to be bought (not adobe)

hope you can help

thanks

Lee

Back
Top Bottom