the same ole lapop question

convergecult

In Runtime
i know this has been on here many of times and one by me. ok i have a desktop already that i play my games on. im starting college again in august and im going all day 9-9 and im wanting a laptop to do my school work on while im at school. i have been looking at dell a lot but i have heard nothing but bad things about them on here. i really like macs i used them all through high school. i have been looking at the black mac book. now im now occasionally i might want to play wow or games like it on my laptop if i have nothing to do at school. what do you guys recommend for both mac and pc sides?. im going to get this with a student loan but i do not want to spend over like 1700 i was approved for $2000 through dell but f### 29% interest. im not a hardcore gamer so i do not mind playing at lower settings on this thing. sorry i know this is long lol

I'd get a mac lappy.. even thoguh i just recently bought a PC lappy..
look at this way.. you can use windows on a mac also..

get a macbook :) the black one is nice and fast :) they just recently upgraded them with faster core 2 duos. they were like all 2ghz, now they're like 2.16 :)

macbooks are great for school dont have to worry about viruses or spyware while doing research. steel is right you can run windows on a macbook but you cant run MAC OS on a PC

that is what im leaning towards. i was just thinking that i already have my creative suite for pc and i do not want to buy it again for mac and not im not sure how easy it is to get mac software from the unspeakable way. will the macbook play wow alright?

Back
Top Bottom