S.t.a.l.k.e.r.

k0409964 said:
When does S.T.A.L.K.E.R. come out? and how good will it be?

Lmao, how good will it be? Ummm, i dont think we can answer that since it isent out yet. But im definatly getting it, looks awesome. I think it comes out this october or november.

yeah, that game looks pretty good. what do you guys think the required specs would be?

I doubt it will be anything more than i high end game requires now. Its engine isent anything revolutionary or anything.

Its uses a X-Ray engine which is a powerful game engine implementing modern technologies. The engine does not support software rendering and requires a DirectX® 8 or higher compatible accelerator so it wouldnt be such a hassle in running it.

That game was announced SO LONG ago. Now they're finally finishing it. I remember when they had promotional screenshots out for it when the nVIDIA GeForce FX 5800 Ultra was released, yeah the video card that ran so hot it needed a dual-slot "leaf-blower" cooler just to get it to run fine. That was also when ATI owned nVIDIA with the 9800 Pro and when it cost like almost $400. :p

Looks liek an interesting game. Although I'm not sure how it plays, is it an online game or a single player game? Somethign like F.E.A.R for instance? And what does S.T.A.L.K.E.R mean?

Back
Top Bottom