RPC buffer overrun exploit

That worm was cool. Loads of my friends got it.

Looks like Windows 98 aint so bad after all eh? :p

Even preventin it from gettin it on your computer in the first place is easy in its self..... and its only time before another vulnerability is found.

If only Microsoft stopped thinkin about the release date of theyre software and started thinkin about the REAL quality of Windows then none of this would have really happened.

Its only Microsoft at fault. If there is a vulnerability, you can guarantee some Virus Writer/ Hacker / Cracker is gonna take advantage of it. :rolleyes:

Rocker said:
That worm was cool. Loads of my friends got it.

Looks like Windows 98 aint so bad after all eh? :p

Even preventin it from gettin it on your computer in the first place is easy in its self..... and its only time before another vulnerability is found.

If only Microsoft stopped thinkin about the release date of theyre software and started thinkin about the REAL quality of Windows then none of this would have really happened.

Its only Microsoft at fault. If there is a vulnerability, you can guarantee some Virus Writer/ Hacker / Cracker is gonna take advantage of it. :rolleyes:

BTW- Does the diff. colours/Fonts and sizes work on htis thing?

Test:

Bang
Bang
Bang
Looks like the colors work.

David Lindon said:
Yep.ggjhgjh

LOL :D

This gives me an idea.....

Another Test:

Fuck

If this works,this is how you get past the Censored Words on 50 megs tech forum. ;)

Back
Top Bottom