Remembering window size and location...

WannabePBA

Solid State Member
Is there a way for you to make windows "remember" the location and size of programs/folders when you open them? For example, when I want to open IE, I want it maximized all the time. Sometimes it doesn't come up maximized, but if I maximize it like 5 times, it'll start staying that way, until I get a popup that screws me up. Also, for some reson whenever I start windows, my system32 folder opens up, and that's kind of annoying..

Your system32 folder opens up?... weird. Maybe you should scan your system a bit.. IE is kinda iffy about that kind of stuff.

Well, if you're talking about scanning my system for viruses and stuff, that's not the cause because I just did a full system restore to factory settings on my computer. My original hard drive was defective and it crapped out on me a few days ago, so I had to get a new one. I installed the operating system and the first time I restarted my computer is when the folder popped up. Its been doing that ever since...

If you're talking about scanning the system for some setting or whatnot, I've been looking for something like that for years and I've never been able to find anything, lol.

Back
Top Bottom