Recommended nVIDIA Drivers?

Liminator

In Runtime
I'm currently running 84.26 since it seems the most stable for me but I've been looking for something a little more updated. Any recommendations?

I have Windows XP but sometimes the newest drivers mess some games up a lot! Like random black squares where there should be smoke and muzzle flashes.

yea but for different operating systems there are different drivers, so we don't know if he can use the 91.31 drivers yet.

Why change if the ones you are using are running stable? I mean those drivers aren't that old so i dont see any real reason to change yet.

well i guess he can try the newest drivers and then see how he likes it and if he doesn't then switch back to the one hes using now.

well before i downloaded the newer drivers all my games would shut off to the desktop, so in a sense i needed the new drivers.

Liminator said:
I'm currently running 84.26 since it seems the most stable for me but I've been looking for something a little more updated. Any recommendations?

As you don't elaborate on which card you have it is difficult to say, if it is a newer card then you can try the latest "official" release the 91.31, unfortunately the 91.31 has the SLi balloon pop up and tray icon bugs for single card users, these issues fixed in the 91.33 Beta, you may also like to try the 91.47 Beta.

Each card runs different drivers in different ways, the only way to find out the "best" driver for your card is to try them and see.

If on the other hand you have an "older" card you may be better off staying with your current driver.

Back
Top Bottom