Rate my PC :)

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice @ 1.8GHz
Gigabyte GA-K8NS Ultra 939 Motherboard
Samsung spinpoint P 80GB SATA150 HD (Soon going to pick up a seagate 250gb)
2X512 DDR400 GeIL RAM w/ Heatspreaders
Leadtek GeForce 6800LE (Lite Edition)
Windows XP Home Edition
Samsung 16x + and - R DVD Burner (Dual Layer)

What I can do:
Play games easily such as F.E.A.R, Battlefield 2, Midnight Club 2, Halo, America's Army, and probably alot more I haven't tried.

Have my CPU never go past 37C while playing any of the above games.

Encode 2 Hours worth of DVD Footage in 2 hours while still running other programs such as AIM.

Burn 4.5GB of Data onto a DVD-R in 9-10 Minutes.

Multitask like crazy :p

Give a rating - 1-10 10 being the best.

Just thought I'd do this as I recently got my PC back :)

haha, and my processor is bad? my CPU is great, clock speed isn't everything. and the AMD p-scale is true, my cpu performs like a 3ghz intel.

Computergen said:
my cpu performs like a 3ghz intel.

Id does not perform as a 3GHZ intel. It has an equivalent of 3000MHZ of a standard 64-bit CPU. Intel isn't standard.

9/10

either way, my cpu performs great giving me a 5/10 is kinda low...if i had to rate id give it maybe 7 or 8 out of 10

lhuser, thanks for the 9

Eitherway, it performs better than my PC...I don't need to rate it. If it runs OK to load Windows and to operate OK, I'm good. Even my PII 350MHZ I gave 10/10...I'm not a hcore gamer

Well I have a better processor, same ram, and a better video card (X800GTO) and I can manage 46 fps average on the FEAR multiplayer demo, so I doubt you will get farther. My Proc is a 3500 @ 2.2GHz. I haven't overclocked anything yet.
O ya and my mobo rapes yours so I doubt you'll get far.

8/10

6/10 for now...get some high end air cooling on that cpu and oc it like mad :D Then, unlock some of those pipes on that 6800 even better :D once you do all that, there will be 10/10.

Back
Top Bottom