Rate this Computer: Sony RB60 with 19'' Monitor

what are you using tha computer for?...it doesn't include a videocard i don't think... if you ask me 1,300 dollars for that computer is a rip off.

Yeah that thing is so over priced. The video card is integrated which is just horrible..

well actually the GMA integrated chips arent bad, except for the fact that they share ram with the actuall ram. i actually ran FEAR with my GMA 900 as a test once.

Ok. Im not using this computer at all for graphics or games. I am getting the computer for $600 and I will be mostly looking for use of Burning DVD'd. Recording TV Shows. Ipod. Downloading etc.

well what money do you want to spend?, becuase I can email you a list that is custom for the best computer parts :D, I been doing this for like almost 3 months

OneStepAhead said:
Ok. Im not using this computer at all for graphics or games. I am getting the computer for $600 and I will be mostly looking for use of Burning DVD'd. Recording TV Shows. Ipod. Downloading etc.

If you're buying this PC for $600 and for what you want to do, well, to me, I think you'd be fine. But looking at the retail price, that is a rip off. Plus, make sure you install a Microsoft Genuine Windows. If you install the one with Sony, you will have what we call rootkits. They spy you.

That computer is so overpriced and unbalanced. Why would you have Integrated Graphics with a dual-core processor? For $1,300 you could easily build a computer that totally hands that Sony VAIO's ass to it.

Back
Top Bottom