is a raptor worht it?

clement71

Baseband Member
is a raptor hard drive worth is expensive price tag?? what is its benefits over a nomrla hardrive?

I like mine, I would get it if your looking to improve loading times on games.

like cabbspapp mentioned, it is mainly loading times. You will almost always be finished loading games before your friends, if you keep it defragmented of corse.

So your benefits over a normal hardrive is pretty much loading times, that is about it, both in games and your OS, if you install your OS on it of corse. Many people don't load their OS on it and use the raptor for their games drive only.

like cabbspapp mentioned, it is mainly loading times. You will almost always be finished loading games before your friends, if you keep it defragmented of corse.

So your benefits over a normal hardrive is pretty much loading times, that is about it, both in games and your OS, if you install your OS on it of corse. Many people don't load their OS on it and use the raptor for their games drive only.

oh i thought it was the other way around, that being a lot of people load the OS on it and use another regular HDD for storage.

Well I have no exact ratio of who uses it for which :p but from my knowledge most use it for their games. *shrugs* either way it's a nice improvment :D

Back
Top Bottom